Hello bike loving ladies:
2016 is going to be GREAT! Velodonnas has renewed it’s club affiliation with the Manitoba Cycling Association and you can now sign up to become a bonafide Velodonnas club member!
Club membership is super affordable at $35/year and the benefits are numerous. For example, all of our Skill Clinics are free for club members, members get a break on our indoor training session fees and only members can purchase our fabulous new team kit at COST.
The catch is that you will also need to purchase a membership with the MCA – General Membership, Citizen License or full UCI Race License – your choice.
REGISTER NOW: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/velodonnas-cycling-team
PRE-ORDER YOUR TEAM KIT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cPn5cunQRJPIYHXBCLjuMFYKmeUWeTbk4vTJSeSHq1o/edit#gid=0
We’re working on our 2016 schedule. Expect to see the usual plus a little more!
- Skill clinics – Road, MTB & Cyclocross
- Monday Night road rides. This year we’ll add some optional sessions on sprinting, high speed cornering, some Strava timed ITTs plus an 80km option around summer solstice
- Monthly time trials & Team Time Trial training
- Dirt Skirt 100 (Century Ride)
- Ingolf ride (MTB)
- Cross labs in Sep/Oct
- Fall/Winter Indoor training sessions
- Beers on the patio
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our contact list. And sign up for our Newsletter too (see sidebar).
See you soon!