Covid-19 Protocol in effect at this time. Regular ride schedule disrupted. Please see Calendar and News for current information.
Friday Night Mountain Bike Rides @ Bison Butte
May through September
Meet in parking lot on east side of Cabela’s (Sterling Lyon Parkway)
Ready to roll at 7:00 PM SHARP
- Bison Butte is a technical course requiring a bike designed for aggressive off-road riding.
- Ride is usually 1-2 laps depending on group skill/ability level.
- ALL abilities are welcome but you should come with some experience riding off road. Some nights may focus on obstacle drills. Let Gill now if there are specific features you want to session!
- All female riders, 13+ years of age, are welcome. Riders must be Velodonnas Club & MCA members (General member at least). A one time try out ride is permitted. See details below.
- Come check us out! Get a Membership
- HELMET – MANDATORY. No helmet=no ride. Helmets must be cycling specific.
- Riding gloves and eye protection. Optional: knee/elbow pads.
- Water bottle(s), plus energy bar/gel
- Spare tube, levers, pump
- CELL PHONE
- Emergency contact with medical alert information (e.g. a card in your pocket, Road ID wristband)
- Rear flashing light, front light (recommended) if you are commuting to/from the venue.
You must be a club member to regularly join our club rides. You are welcome to a one-time try out before committing to membership. No charge. One time only.
During Covid, everyone, including members, must sign up 24 hours prior to each ride.