Dirt Skirt Women’s 100/160 — Sunday July 22, 2018
Time & Location: 8:00 AM, leaving from King’s Park – 198 Kings Drive Winnipeg
- Ready to roll out at 8:30 AM (we will have staged starts with the 160 Km group leaving first)
- We anticipate the 160km riders will be one group. The 100km will roll out in several different pace groups. All will depend on how many riders show up.
- Be ready to ride by 8:30 AM and be attentive to the roll out groups as they form. Don’t get caught without a group!
We started this 100km/160km “Century” ride in 2015 when we were inspired by the Rapha Women’s 100 “…a celebration of cycling community and collective spirit among riders across the globe.”
This ride is self-supported and is open to all cyclists 13+ years of age.
Free for Velodonnas members
$10 for non-Velodonaas and non-MCA members. Please bring a SIGNED WAIVER with you:
100 km cue sheet: Cue Sheets 100 km – 2017 South-East
100 km Route map (for Garmin users): https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/13026268
100 km GPX file (for other devices): https://www.dropbox.com/s/yriuyqfi5e2zpbg/course_13026268.gpx?dl=0
160 km cue sheet: Cue Sheets 160 km – 2017 South-East
160 km Route map (for Garmin users): https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/13026470
160 km GPX file (for other devices): https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwt4o6nc2zkf8m4/course_13026470.gpx?dl=0
This is a self-supported ride:
- Come Prepared
- Carry spare tubes, pump, food, water & money for more food/water at local gas stations.
- Bring your mobile phone.
- Aid Stations
- We will have some snacks and water at aid stations – TBD
- Gas station locations on course: St. Adolphe, Niverville, La Broquerie (1 km south of 210), Ste. Anne, Landmark
- Bring your Baking
- If you would like to bake/make ride snacks for sharing please bring them to the start and we’ll get them to the aid stations.
Questions? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this ride is being planned as an “At your own Risk” event. This means you need to be responsible for your own safety on the road and consider the day no different that going out for a casual ride with friends.