- This event has passed.
Monday Night Ride (Road)
May 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Monday, repeating until August 27, 2018
SOUTH (Southglen Shopping Centre) @ 7:00 PM
NORTH (Birds Hill School) @ 6:30 PM
WEST (Assiniboine Park Duck Pond) @ 6:30 PM
Ride details: Monday Night Rides
The SOUTH ride has theme/specific skill nights scheduled:
- May 14 – Cat and Mouse night – we’ll have some fun with “Handicap race” simulation. Basically, we’ll split up into our pace groups and chase each other around Grande Pointe. It’ll be fun. Promise. 🙂
- May 28 – Individual Time Trial (ITT) night – we’ll use your times to help create Team Time Trial teams.
- Jun 4 – Team Time Trial practice – for everyone, even if you are not racing the TTT
- Jun 11 – Cat and Mouse night – see description May 14th above
- Jun 18 – Team Time Trial practice – for everyone, even if you are not racing the TTT
- Jun 25 – 80km Solstice Ride – early start 6:30 PM
- Jul 9 – Sprinting instruction & practice
- Jul 16 – ITT night – Strava timed. We’ll start you but you’ll need the Strava app if you want your time recorded.
- Jul 23 – Cat and Mouse night – see description May 14th above
- Jul 30 – Cornering instruction & practice
- Aug 13 – Hill climbing instruction & practice