Ready to roll at 7:00 PM SHARP
- Cyclocross or MTB bikes
- ~ 1 hour of cyclocross skills and drills.
- ALL abilities are welcome. We always start our “cross” season with a basic skills clinic (usually near end of August) – so stay tuned for that!
Don’t forget (the usual):
- HELMET – MANDATORY. No helmet=no ride. Helmets must be cycling specific.
- Water bottle(s), plus energy bar/gel
- Spare tube, levers, pump
- CELL PHONE
- Emergency contact with medical alert information (e.g. a card in your pocket, Road ID wristband)
- Rear flashing light, front light (recommended). Mandatory actually if you plan to ride to/from the location each week (it WILL be dark). Be SAFE, be SEEN!
You must be a club member AND a MCA member in order to ride with us. You are welcome to try a ride first before committing to membership. No charge. One time only. You MUST come with a signed waiver: ADULT Waiver or Youth (U18) Waiver