Become a Velodonnas Cycling Club Member – only $35 (per calendar year)
- Velodonnas is a member club with the Manitoba Cycling Association (MCA)
- All Velodonnas club members must also be MCA members – either a General Member or a race license holder
- It’s best if you purchase your MCA membership and your Velodonnas Club membership at the same time https://ccnbikes.com/
- Membership year is Jan 1 – Dec 31
- You are welcome to TRY OUT a ride before committing to a club membership. No charge. One ride only (not applicable for skill clinics). You MUST bring a signed waiver with you: Adult Waiver or Youth U18 Waiver
- After July 31st each year, membership is discounted to $25. Use the coupon code falldiscount2021
- Daughters are FREE with mom’s membership! Use the discount code daughterdeal2021 Limited to daughters 11 to 17 years of age.
- Adult (mom) supervision required until age 13.
- Group road rides limited to 13 years of age and older (contact group leader for exceptions).
- Same ride rules apply to daughters – a base level of fitness and skill is expected (i.e. Velodonnas membership not intended to be an alternative to the Kids of Mud Learn-to-Ride/Learn-to-Race program)
- Weekly Group Rides
- Free skill clinics
- 20% off club kit (i.e. at cost)
- Price break on the Fall/Winter indoor training program
- Being part of a fun and supportive group of local cyclists with a very wide range of abilities, interests and experience!
Check out our CUSTOM apparel items.