Monday Night Cross Country Skiing
Ready to ski at 7:00 PM SHARP
December through March (entirely snow & temperature dependant!)
Location: Windsor Park Nordic Centre 10 rue Des Meurons, Winnipeg
Your ski ambassador: Karin McSherry 204-791-3195 (call or text) firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require rental equipment please arrive 15-20 mins early to get set up.
- Trail and rental equipment fees in effect. Check out www.windsorparknordic.ca for details.
- Skis grip waxed and ready to go at 7:00 PM. We’ll go over how to grip wax at the beginning of the season.
- We’ll ski for 60 mins – Classic technique to start. We’ll talk skating later.
- All abilities welcome. We’ll start on the practice grid and go from there.
- Come one and all! We are not insured for non-cycling events, so this is not an “official” Velodonnas club event. We do this to stay active, together!
- Weekly skiing will start when there is enough snow to ski on. We may not ski every week if the weather conditions are horrible. If you are a member, check your inbox for weekly updates. Otherwise, contact Karin (above) to find out if we are skiing this Monday!