Videos – A collection of technique/tips videos we like.
Cycling Dictionary – from our old Velodonnas blog.
Q & A – 10 Questions for Glen Rendall – Solid advice from Erin’s national team friend of yore.
Life on Two Wheels: Creating & Fostering Body Positivity & Size Inclusive Communities.
Want to raise the profile of women’s cycling? Then, PLEASE Follow, Click, Listen & Watch women’s cycling!
Read: STAND – A memoir on Activism. A Manual for Progress. What really happens when we stand on the front lines of change. Kathryn Bertine.
- The Bunnyhop – monthly YouTube cycling show dedicated to the women’s pro peloton.
- The Cycling Podcast Féminin (monthly feature of The Cycling Podcast)
- Liv TV – women’s cycling videos, how-tos, skill guides & stories.
- Cycling 4 Women – Women’s cycling news from around Canada.
- Ella CyclingTips – For all your pre race, post race and out of race content, Ella is your go to for in-depth recaps and details of what is going on in women’s cycling around the world.
- Leah Kirchmann – Professional cyclist from Winnipeg.
- Sarah Connolly – Women’s Cycling blogger, commentator & podcaster.
- Teniel Campbell – Professional cyclist from Trinidad
- Ayesha McGowan – Professional cyclist for Liv Racing. Advocate for better representation for POC in the bike industry.
- Yewande Adesida – SRAM & Specialized brand Ambassador
- Teams (on Twitter) – Canyon-SRAM, Boels-Dolmans, Cervelo Bigla, Wiggle-High5 all do a great job with their social media content.
- ProWomen’s Cycling – Posts and podcasts about all things professional women’s cycling.
- @UCI_WWT – The official account of the UCI Women’s WorldTour.
- UCI Women’s Cycling
- Voxwomen– At the heart of women’s cycling. Behind the scenes. Race coverage. Global TV Show.
- Winnipeg CycleChick – Andrea Tetrault’s blog
- Women’s Cycling Association – A US based membership organization of women cyclists and supporters committed to developing and advancing the state of women’s cycling Worldwide.