Covid-19 Protocol in effect at this time. Regular ride schedule disrupted. Please see Calendar and News for current information.
Get FAST(er) with INTERVALS!
May through September
Meet in Birds Hill Park, Chickadee parking lot entrance (#2 on South Drive)
Ready to roll at 6:30 PM SHARP
Domestique (Ride leader): Nancy Kroupa 204-292-9553
- Warm up together at a controlled pace.
- Interval session will take place around the 9km Grande Pointe loop or the 11km North/South Drive loop in Birds Hill Park.
- Faster riders will turn around and meet up with slower riders during the rest periods.
- Warm down ride together back to meeting place.
All riders welcome. However, these will be hard intervals. Go at your own (hard) pace but the whole group will likely split into sub groups (or you may be riding alone). Faster riders will attempt to regroup with slower riders during the rest period. In the end, all riders will head back to the original meeting spot together.
What to bring:
- HELMET – MANDATORY. No helmet=no ride. Helmets must be cycling specific.
- Water bottle(s), plus energy bar/gel
- Spare tube, levers, pump or C02
- CELL PHONE
- Emergency contact with medical alert information (e.g. a card in your pocket, Road ID wristband)
- Rear flashing light and (recommended) front light
You must be a club member to regularly join our club rides. You are welcome to a one-time try out before committing to membership. No charge. One time only.
During Covid, everyone, including members, must sign up 24 hours prior to each ride.