Covid-19 Protocol in effect at this time. Regular ride schedule disrupted. Please see Calendar and News for current information.
Wednesday Night Mountain Bike Rides
May through September
Ready to roll at 7:00 PM SHARP
Meeting locations change weekly. Members are sent weekly emails.
Domestique (Ride leader): TBA
- These are off-road, urban trail rides so bring a trail worthy mountain bike. Please, no cruisers or hybrids.
- Ride length – 60 to 90 mins. Ride route and length will depend and the skill/ability level of the riders.
- Ride locations change weekly. Club members receive weekly email updates.
- ALL abilities are welcome but you should come with some experience riding off road. Not sure? Contact our very friendly ride leader Emily. She is super pumped to get you out riding!
- All female riders, 13+ years of age, are welcome. Riders must be Velodonnas Club & MCA members (General member at least). A one time try out ride is permitted. See details below
- Come check us out! Get a Membership
- HELMET – MANDATORY. No helmet=no ride. Helmets must be cycling specific.
- Water bottle(s), plus energy bar/gel
- Spare tube, levers, pump
- Money for ice cream or other treats post ride!
- CELL PHONE
- Emergency contact with medical alert information (e.g. a card in your pocket, Road ID wristband)
- Rear flashing light, front light (recommended)
You must be a club member to regularly join our club rides. You are welcome to a one-time try out before committing to membership. No charge. One time only.
Everyone must sign up 24 hours prior to each ride.
Here’s a list of our regular venues: