Wednesday Night Mountain Bike Rides
May through September
Ready to roll at 6:30 PM SHARP
Domestique (Ride leader): Emily Payne 204-296-1551 (call or text) firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting locations change weekly. Please email Emily to get weekly updates. Rides are also posted as Facebook events
- These are off-road, urban trail rides so bring a trail worthy mountain bike. Please, no cruisers or hybrids.
- Don’t have a trail worthy bike? Contact ride leader Emily about special rental prices at Woodcock Cycleworks.
- Ride length – 60 to 90 mins. Ride route and length will depend and the skill/ability level of the riders.
- ALL abilities are welcome but you should come with some experience riding off road. Not sure? Contact our very friendly ride leader Emily. She is super pumped to get you out riding!
- All female riders, 13+ years of age, are welcome. Riders must be Velodonnas Club & MCA members (General member at least). A one time try out ride is permitted but you MUST bring a signed waiver with you (see below). Come check us out! Get a Membership
- Contact Emily to get added to the email contact list. VERY important for pre-ride information.
- HELMET – MANDATORY. No helmet=no ride. Helmets must be cycling specific.
- Water bottle(s), plus energy bar/gel
- Spare tube, levers, pump
- Money for ice cream or other treats post ride!
- CELL PHONE
- Emergency contact with medical alert information (e.g. a card in your pocket, Road ID wristband)
- Rear flashing light, front light (recommended)
NEW for 2017! Friday Night MTB rides at Bison Butte – site of the 2017 Canada Summer Games.
You must be a club member AND a MCA member in order to ride with us. You are welcome to try a ride first before committing to membership. No charge. One time only. You MUST come with a signed waiver: ADULT Waiver or Youth (U18) Waiver