What: For all women who love to ride their bikes and are interested in training together throughout the winter. Lindsay McGregor (nee Argue) is the program coordinator and leads the cycling portion, Christa Rusk a Stott Pilates certified instructor will lead a portion of the evening that focuses on a mix of core, stretching and mobility.
Who: Badass cycling women, all women are welcome to attend!
26 Agassiz Drive
When: 6-8:00 pm – arriving by 6 pm is fine, as we do a light spin before the workout starts around 6:10
- Jan 10, 2019
- Jan 17
- Jan 24
- Jan 31
- Feb 7
- Feb 14
- Feb 21
- Feb 28
- March 7
- March 14
Cost: There are options for the remainder of the year. When you bring your registration and waiver form you will receive a card to be hole punched when you attend depending on which option you choose
- 8 Class Pass $90 (Non Velo or MCA member $100)
- 5 Class Pass $60 (Non Velo or MCA member $70)
- Drop In (max 3 classes) $10
What to Expect:
- Arrive early enough to change and set up your bike & trainer.
- An 1.5 hour workout including high cadence spinning & hard effort intervals
- A copy of the workout emailed to you afterwards so you can do it again at home
- A welcoming, supportive community and cycling fitness!
What to Bring:
- Stationary trainer or rollers (If you don’t have a trainer and would like to try one before purchasing please e-mail Lindsay)
- Yoga mat (for after ride session)
- Water bottle, towel & post workout snack