Friday Night Mountain Bike Rides @ Bison Butte
May 18 through September
Meet at Cabela’s parking lot
Ready to roll at 6:30 PM SHARP
Ride Leader: Gill Cooper 204-296-7309 (call or text) email@example.com
- Bison Butte is a technical course requiring a bike designed for aggressive off-road riding.
- Ride is usually 1-2 laps depending on group skill/ability level.
- ALL abilities are welcome but you should come with some experience riding off road. Some nights may focus on obstacle drills. Let Gill now if there are specific features you want to session!
- All female riders, 13+ years of age, are welcome. Riders must be Velodonnas Club & MCA members (General member at least). A one time try out ride is permitted but you MUST bring a signed waiver with you (see below). Come check us out! Get a Membership
- Contact Gill to get added to her email contact list.
- Ride updates will be posted on Velodonnas Facebook group page, twitter and email accounts.
- HELMET – MANDATORY. No helmet=no ride. Helmets must be cycling specific.
- Riding gloves and eye protection. Optional: knee/elbow pads.
- Water bottle(s), plus energy bar/gel
- Spare tube, levers, pump
- CELL PHONE
- Emergency contact with medical alert information (e.g. a card in your pocket, Road ID wristband)
- Rear flashing light, front light (recommended) if you are commuting to/from the venue.
You must be a CLUB member AND a MCA member in order to ride with us. You are welcome to try a ride first before committing to membership. No charge. One time only. You MUST come with a signed waiver: ADULT Waiver or Youth (U18) Waiver