What: An awesome indoor cycling program for women who love to ride their bikes and are interested in training together throughout the winter. The program is run by Lindsay Argue and we will ride our bikes from 6:00 -7:30 PM. Each week the workouts will be e-mailed home to those who are interested in doing them more often.
From 7:30-8:00 PM Christa Rusk will lead a pilates program that will focus on a mix of core, stretching and mobility. More about Christa:
I am a Physiotherapist, Stott Pilates Certified Instructor; Cyclist and Triathlete. I will teach to the class needs; the classes will be likely a mix of core, stretch and mobility. The idea is to keep everyone strong, flexible and able to engage in sports for many years to come! With focus on cyclists of course; but really depends what I see the main needs/issues are in the room. All exercises and activities are modified as needed for each person.
Location: Our location this year is a new school gym that is located just off of University Crescent.
WMEMS Katherine Friesen Campus
26 Agassiz Drive
Cost: There are three options this year. When you bring your registration and waiver form you will receive a card to be hole punched when you attend depending on which option you choose
- Jan – Mar Full New Year Pass- $100
- Half Program: 8 class pass- $95
- 5 Class Pass- $60
- Drop In (max 3 sessions)- $10
Contact: If you have any questions please contact Lindsay Argue, Program Coordinator – email@example.com
Dates: Wednesdays 6:00-8:00pm
- Jan 17, 2018
- Jan 24
- Jan 31
- Feb 7
- Feb 14
- Feb 21
- Feb 28
- Mar 7
- Mar 14
What to Expect:
- Arrive early enough to change and set up your bike & trainer.
- An 1.5 hour workout including high cadence spinning & hard effort intervals
- A copy of the workout emailed to you afterwards so you can do it again at home
- A welcoming, supportive community and cycling fitness!
What to Bring:
- Stationary trainer or rollers
- Yoga mat (for after ride session)
- Water bottle, towel & post workout snack
- If you don’t have a trainer and would like to try one before purchasing please e-mail Lindsay.